Many kinds of updates must be reported to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) through SEVIS and must be changed on your I-20. Notify Webber International Student Services of the following changes and request an updated I-20. Keep every I-20 for your permanent record, even after you graduate. Webber will not retain copies of your I-20s. It is your responsibility to keep I-20s in case you need them to apply for future immigration benefits.