Webber International University makes every effort to keep costs at a minimum while maintaining a high level of instruction and adequate facilities. The Student Financial Assistance Office offers students its counsel and assistance in meeting their educational expenses. Aid is awarded on the basis of an applicant’s need, performance and promise. Approximately 95% of the students at Webber International University receive financial assistance.
First, apply to Webber. Financial Aid considerations are made after applying to the University. You can do so HERE.
For U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens
- Complete the free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the web at fafsa.ed.gov. Priority processing date is April 1.
- If you have never filed a FAFSA on-line, first follow the instructions on the Fafsa.ed.gov website to apply for an FSA ID. If you are a dependent student, your parent will also need to apply for an FSA ID. (call us at 863-638-2929 if you need help)
- Enter Webber’s school code on the FAFSA application when asked for schools – our code is #001540.
- Eligible Webber students who enroll in a study abroad semester approved for their degree program through the Webber Academic Department may be considered enrolled and are eligible for federal student aid.
- See Types of Aid Webber offers to students.
- If your FAFSA is selected for verification please follow the directions to complete verification – found HERE.
For International Students
- See types of aid Webber offers to students.
- A guide to studying in the USA and financial aid searches may be found at www.edupass.org.
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices may request additional information from you. Delays in receiving needed information can slow the process of receiving your financial aid award.
It’s Your Responsibility
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of any outside award regardless of the source or amount.
Financial Aid award letters will be updated as aid changes. You will receive revised award letters.
- Financial Aid renewal depends on the student maintaining satisfactory progress toward his/her degree. Please review the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for details – SAP Policy
- Students who receive federal or state financial aid must file the renewal FAFSA in the Winter/Spring of each year for the upcoming academic year. Priority processing date is May 1.
- Remaining balances are due upon check in, payment plans are available at webber.afford.com/webber
- Direct costs such as tuition room and board, insurance and other fees are detailed on your student statement for each SEMESTER. Financial aid is awarded for the entire year, Fall and Spring. Families can determine out of pocket expenses after financial aid by subtracting semester cost and one half of the yearly financial aid awarded. Students and parents are encouraged to call 1-800-741-1844 with questions. For questions related to scholarships, grants and loans ask for the Financial Aid office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding billing, payments, balances or the payment plan please ask for the Business Office or email email@example.com.