Student Aid Forms
Documentation and Verification may be necessary when applying for financial aid. Available for download are some of the forms you may be asked to provide.
Students should contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 863-638-2929 for information concerning the availability of borrowing a federal student loan.
Additional information concerning the rights and responsibilities of students and schools under Title IV, HEA loan programs is disclosed at www.studentloans.gov.
Federal Direct Student Loan Interest and Repayment Information
If you receive a federal student loan, you will be required to repay that loan with interest. It is important that you understand how interest is calculated and the fees associated with your loan. Both of these factors will impact the amount you will be required to repay.
The interest rate varies depending on the loan type and (for most types of federal student loans) the first disbursement date of the loan. The table in the link below provides interest rates for Direct Loans first disbursed on or after July 1, 2017.
The Federal Student Aid link below gives you the information you need to borrow responsibly.
Entrance and Exit Counseling for Student Loans
Loan Request Form (CFL)
The CFL is Webber International’s Financial Aid & Certification Form for receiving & maximizing financial aid.
The form is required of all financial aid recipients. You will be directed to create an account with Dynamic Forms before completing a Webber form. Please remember the User ID and password that you have chosen; you may need it to complete other Webber forms.
To apply for a Federal Student Loan –
- Students must first file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Students must be at least enrolled as half time student to be eligible for a Florida Student Loan.
Freshman may receive up to $3,500.00, sophomores up to $4,500.00, and juniors and seniors up to $5,500.00 in an academic year. An additional $2000 Unsubsidized Federal Student Loan is available for all students in an academic year, if needed. One semester loans will be prorated and must be allocated in two disbursements.
Complete the Loan Request Form (CFL)
*Please remember the User ID and password that you have chosen; you may need it to complete other Webber forms.
ALL domestic students are required to complete a CFL whether you plan to request Federal Student Loans or choose to decline loans. Please click on the appropriate link below (PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE AWARD YEAR).
- Complete the CFL and submit it.
- Click on the link to finish the loan application process which is found on the confirmation page. You will then be directed to a link to complete a Master Promissory Note for your Federal Student Loan. Step not required if you do not choose to borrow Federal Student Loans.
- Complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) in its entirety. You should reach a confirmation page when you are finished. You have not completed the process until you have reached the confirmation page. You have not completed the process until you have reached the confirmation page.
- The Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling must also be completed before receiving a Federal Direct Loan by going to https://www.studentloans.gov
2019-2020 Loan Request Form (CFL) for Dependent Students (Students under 24 years old, Not married)
2019-2020 Loan Request Form (CFL) for Independent Students (Students over 24 years old, married, OR have children as determined by FAFSA filing status)
2019-2020 Loan Request Form (CFL) for MBA Students