Webber degree seeking students who take additional classes at another institution must have an “Approval for Transient Student Registration” form, prior to registration at the other school. Guidelines are as follows:
PREVIOUSLY APPROVED COURSES TAKEN AT REGIONALLY ACCREDITED TWO (2) AND FOUR (4) YEAR COLLEGES WHERE A GRADE OF “C” OR HIGHER WAS EARNED AND ARE APPLICABLE TO THE DEGREE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR CREDIT.
Webber transfers credit from other institutions, but does not transfer in quality points. Only quality points earned at Webber will apply toward the Webber GPA.
Thirty (30) of the last thirty three (33) semester hours toward a degree at Webber must be taken and completed at Webber International University.
A maximum of sixty (60) hours from a two year college and ninety (90) hours from a four year college may be transferred to Webber International University toward the baccalaureate degree.
At least twelve (12) hours of credit must be completed at Webber within a student’s major, and at least six (6) hours must be completed at Webber toward a minor.
Student Procedure for obtaining a transient approval
- Decide where you want to take the course(s). Look up the school’s course offerings for the term you will be attending, most schools post their course offerings online.
- Look at our pre-approved state school equivalent course list in the Advising office or on the Webber Intranet.
- Meet with your advisor on your choices; course descriptions may be needed. Obtain your advisor’s signature on the Transient Form.
- Obtain the Registrars signature on the Transient Form.
- Take the Transient Form with you to register at the other school for your selected course(s).
- Request an official transcript be sent to Webber International University immediately after the course is complete.
- The official transcript must be received within the following semester.
Have your transcript sent to:
Webber International University
P.O. Box 96
Babson Park, FL 33827