As a quality business university, Webber offers individual attention to our students. We strive to provide educational opportunities that meet the student’s specific interests inside and outside of the classroom.
Webber is proud of the traditional business education we offer. We have a focused curriculum, attentive class sizes, teaching faculty, peer tutors, and provide overall personal and individual attention to our students..
We believe these qualities prepare students with the confidence and necessary skills to enable the student to be heads above the competition upon graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Order a transcript online by clicking on the link below and creating an account with the National Student Clearinghouse.
The fee for transcript requests is $10.00 each. This process may take 2-3 business days. Priority mailing is available for an additional fee; however, the processing of the transcript will still take 2-3 business days for processing. Students who are in default of a federal student loan or who have a balance due to the university will NOT have transcript requests processed until the status is resolved.
To order a diploma, a student should contact the Registrar’s Office at 863-638-2930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Additional diplomas are $25.00 plus additional shipping or mailing costs. Students who have a balance due to the university will not have diploma requests processed until the status is resolved.
- All students must apply for graduation with his/her Academic Advisor three semesters prior to graduation, an application signed by the student and advisor must be turned into the Registrar.
- The Registrar will certify eligibility for graduation and notify the advisor of the student’s status. All courses must be completed satisfactorily with a cumulative GPA of 2.0. Education majors must have a 3.00 cumulative GPA.
- Graduation requirements beginning Fall 2019: English 110, ENG111 and ENG112 courses must have a minimum grade of “C”. Required courses within the student’s major core must have a cumulative 2.00 GPA.
- A Graduation fee of $322 is required of all graduates, the fee will be charged to graduates who have applied for graduation at the beginning of the final semester. The fee is required regardless of whether the student participates in the ceremony or not.
- Students should get measured for cap and gown during the final semester in the bookstore.
- Typical full time load is from 12 to 16 credit hours per semester. In order to graduate in 4 years with 120 credits, a student would enroll in 15 credit hours per semester.
- Traditional semesters, Fall and Spring, are 15 week sessions.
- Summer Terms A and B are 7 weeks each session. The full Summer Term is 14 weeks. Students may take up to 4 courses in summer, provided there is no overload created in any of the terms.
- Course overload is additional credit hours (over 16) in a 15 week semester and must be authorized by the Chief Academic Officer. Sufficient GPA is required for approval.
- Students on academic probation or in the Fresh Start program are restricted to 13 hours in the traditional 15 week semester.
Summer Early Registration dates are available for new students who have been accepted and have made deposit. Contact Admissions to attend one of our STAR days.
- Students who do not attend STAR Day during the summer will be advised and registered during Orientation.
- New incoming students who need testing for course placement in English and Math will be notified of dates and times during Orientation. Once tested and results reviewed the students meet with an academic advisor for scheduling classes.
- Preregistration typically commences during the second half of each semester. Students should check their webber.edu email for notices from the university. The University Calendar also lists the preregistration dates as well as other important dates.
- All financial obligations must be met in the Business Office before a student may register.
- Any student registering after the designated registration period must pay a $25 late registration fee. Late registration extends through the Drop/Add period after classes begin.
- Student’s may not register after the late registration period.