As a quality business university, Webber offers individual attention to our students. We strive to provide educational opportunities that meet the student’s specific interests inside and outside of the classroom.
Webber is proud of the traditional business education we offer. We have a focused curriculum, attentive class sizes, teaching faculty, peer tutors, and provide overall personal and individual attention to our students..
We believe these qualities prepare students with the confidence and necessary skills to enable the student to be heads above the competition upon graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
A student can order a transcript online by clicking on the link below and creating an account.
For requests not made online, the transcript request must be in writing with the student’s signature. Please include name as it appears on record while attending Webber, dates of attendance, social security number or student I.D. number, phone number and address for mailing the transcript.
The fee for all transcript requests is $10.00 each and must be included with request. Requests will be processed after authorization from the Business Office that the student’s account is clear. This process may take 2-3 business days. Priority mailing is available; however, the processing of the transcript still takes 2-3 business days. Students who are in default of a student loan will NOT receive transcripts until status is resolved.
Faxed requests are acceptable. Please fax to 863-638-1513, with credit card information submitted at the time of the request to take care of the transcript fee of $10.00. Signature is required.
For the protection of student’s privacy, Webber International University does not fax transcripts.
- All students must apply for graduation three semesters prior to graduation with their Academic Advisor and signed application must be turned into the Registrar.
- The Registrar will certify eligibility for graduation and notify students of status. All courses must be completed satisfactorily with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Graduation fee of $310 is required of all graduates, regardless of whether you participate in the ceremony or not.
- Measurement for cap and gown must be done during final semester in the Bookstore.
- Typical full time load is from 12 to 16 credit hours per semester.
- Traditional semesters, Fall and Spring, are 15 week sessions.
- Summer Terms A and B are 6 weeks each session.
- Course overload is additional credit hours (over 16) in a semester and must be authorized by the Chief Academic Officer. Sufficient GPA is required for approval.
- Students on academic probation or in the Fresh Start program are restricted to 13 hours in a 15 week semester.
Summer Early Registration dates are available for accepted new students. Contact Admissions to attend one of our STAR days.
- All new students are personally advised after Orientation and any needed testing each Fall and Spring semester.
Students meet with an academic advisor for academic counseling and for scheduling classes for the coming semester. Preregistration is typically commences during the second half of each semester. Students should check their webber.edu email for notices. See the University Calendar also lists the preregistration dates.
- All financial obligations must be met in the Business Office before the student may register.
- Any student registering after the designated registration period must pay a $25 late registration fee. Late registration extends through the Drop/Add period after classes begin.
- No student may register after the late registration period.